The Sacramento Kings (10-9) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (12-8) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Golden 1 Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and BSIN. The over/under is 239 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and BSIN
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have been favored on the moneyline eight total times this season. They’ve finished 6-2 in those games.
- Sacramento has won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -183 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Kings have put together a 12-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Kings have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were favored by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Sacramento’s games this year is 2.6 fewer points than the total of 239 in this matchup.
- The Kings have hit the over in nine of their 20 games with a set total (45%).
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- The Pacers have entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won eight, or 57.1%, of those games.
- Indiana has a record of 3-4 when it is set as the underdog by +154 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pacers have gone 13-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Pacers have an ATS record of 5-2.
- The average point total for Indiana this year is 9.0 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, nine of the Pacers’ games have gone over the point total.
Kings vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- The Kings get 16.9 points, 11.0 rebounds and 6.4 assists from Domantas Sabonis.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 24.3 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 6.0 assists.
- Kevin Huerter leads active Kings in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton’s statline this season includes 19.9 points, 11.2 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Myles Turner’s statline of 8.5 rebounds, 18.0 points and 1.6 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Buddy Hield is the most prolific from distance for the Pacers (among active players), hitting 3.6 threes per game.