Table of Contents
The Loyola Marymount Lions (6-2) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Colorado State Rams (5-2) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Moby Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Lions
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Arena: Moby Arena
Colorado State Betting Stats & Information
- Colorado State has been favored on the moneyline six times this season. They’ve finished 5-1 in those games.
- The Rams have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -315 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Rams have compiled a 3-4-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Colorado State’s games this season is 4.4 fewer points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Loyola Marymount (CA) has won two out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Lions have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +253 moneyline set for this game.
- The Lions have a 4-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Loyola Marymount (CA) this season is 13.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Colorado State vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado State Rank||Colorado State AVG||Loyola Marymount (CA) AVG||Loyola Marymount (CA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Rams is John Tonje, who averages 15.1 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Colorado State’s best passer is Taviontae Jackson, who averages 3.6 assists per game to go with his 9.4 PPG scoring average.
- Tonje leads the Rams in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ Cameron Shelton averages enough points (16.1 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Keli Leaupepe’s stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 15.6 points and 1.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Loyola Marymount (CA) rebounding leaderboard.
- Chance Stephens is the top shooter from deep for the Lions, hitting three threes per game.