Table of Contents
The Northern Iowa Panthers (2-3, 0-0 MVC) are underdogs (by 5 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Bradley Braves (4-3, 0-0 MVC) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Braves vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Peoria, Illinois
- Arena: Carver Arena
Bradley Betting Stats & Information
- Bradley has won all three games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Braves have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -212 or shorter.
- The Braves have gone 3-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Bradley’s games this year is 0.1 more points than the total of 136 in this matchup.
Northern Iowa Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Iowa has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +177 odds on them winning this game.
- The Panthers are 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Panthers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Northern Iowa this season is 7.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bradley vs. Northern Iowa Season Stat Comparison
|Bradley Rank||Bradley AVG||Northern Iowa AVG||Northern Iowa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bradley Braves Leaders
- Malevy Leons leads the Braves in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.9 points and 7.1 boards per game.
- Duke Deen is Bradley’s best passer, distributing 3.6 assists per game while scoring 9.4 PPG.
- The Braves get the most three-point shooting production out of Leons, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Northern Iowa Panthers Leaders
- Bowen Born scores 20.2 points and adds 2.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Tytan Anderson’s stat line of 10.4 rebounds, 13.4 points and one assist per game helps him grab the top spot on the Northern Iowa rebounding leaderboard.
- Born averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.