Table of Contents
The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (4-3) are favored (by 4 points) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Montana State Bobcats (3-5) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 147 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunderbirds vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Cedar City, Utah
- Arena: America First Event Center
Southern Utah Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Utah has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Thunderbirds have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -188 or shorter.
- The Thunderbirds are 1-1-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Bobcats are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average total for Southern Utah’s games this season is 17.7 more points than the over/under of 147 in this game.
Montana State Betting Stats & Info
- Montana State has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Bobcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +157 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bobcats are 3-3-1 against the spread this year.
- The Bobcats are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Montana State this season is nine points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southern Utah vs. Montana State Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Utah Rank||Southern Utah AVG||Montana State AVG||Montana State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Utah Thunderbirds Leaders
- The Thunderbirds scoring leader is Tevian Jones, who averages 21.5 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Maizen Fausett leads Southern Utah in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Drake Allen leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Jones leads the Thunderbirds in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle sits at the top of the Bobcats scoring leaderboard with 17.1 points per game. He also collects 2.9 rebounds and racks up 1.1 assists per game.
- Montana State’s leader in rebounds is Jubrile Belo with six per game, and its leader in assists is Darius Brown II with 5.6 per game.
- Jed Miller is consistent from deep and leads the Bobcats with 1.5 made threes per game.