Table of Contents
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-2) host the Georgetown Hoyas (4-3) after winning three home games in a row. The Red Raiders are double-digit favorites by 17 points in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Raiders vs. Hoyas
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Lubbock, Texas
- Arena: United Supermarkets Arena
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Texas Tech has won three of four games when the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Red Raiders have not played a game with moneyline odds of -3000 or shorter.
- The Red Raiders have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this season.
- Texas Tech’s average point total in outings this year is 129.2, 8.3 points below the over/under in this game.
Georgetown Betting Stats & Info
- Georgetown lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Hoyas have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1200.
- The Hoyas are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Georgetown this year is 12.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas Tech vs. Georgetown Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Tech Rank||Texas Tech AVG||Georgetown AVG||Georgetown Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Red Raiders this season is Kevin Obanor, who averages 13.5 points, 5.3 rebounds, and one assist per game.
- Texas Tech’s leading rebounder is Daniel Batcho averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is De’Vion Harmon and his 3.8 assists per game.
- The Red Raiders get the most three-point shooting production out of Pop Isaacs, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
Georgetown Hoyas Leaders
- Amir “Primo” Spears racks up 16.9 points and adds 4.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hoyas’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Akok Akok is at the top of the Georgetown rebounding leaderboard with eight rebounds per game. He also notches 8.4 points and tacks on 1.4 assists per game.
- Brandon Murray is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Hoyas, hitting two threes per game.