Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have listed plenty of player props for Thursday’s NFL action, including for Devin Singletary, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on Amazon Prime Video. AFC East foes meet in Week 13 when Singletary and the Buffalo Bills (8-3) square off against the New England Patriots (6-5) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Devin Singletary Player Props vs. New England
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 1, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 53.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 11.5 (-110)
Devin Singletary Rushing Stats
- This season Singletary has run for 552 yards on 124 carries (50.2 yards per game), with three TDs.
- And he has caught 31 balls for 226 yards (20.5 yards per game) with one TD.
- He has accounted for 12.1% of his team’s 33 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- His team has rushed the ball 284 times this season, and he’s carried 124 of those attempts (43.7%).
- Singletary ranks 34th in rushing yards after contact this season with 175, thanks in part to six broken tackles.
Against New England
- In his three career matchups against the Patriots, Singletary averaged 52 rushing yards per game, 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Singletary has run for more than 53.5 yards once against the Patriots.
- Singletary has had a rushing touchdown in two matchups against the Patriots, and had multiple TDs in one of those games.
Last 3 Games
- at Lions (11/24/2022): 14 carries, 72 yardsvs. Browns (11/20/2022): 18 carries, 86 yards, 1 TDvs. Vikings (11/13/2022): 13 carries, 47 yards, 2 TDs