Table of Contents
The George Mason Patriots (3-4) take on the Hofstra Pride (6-2) as 3.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 138.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Patriots vs. Pride
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairfax, Virginia
- Arena: EagleBank Arena
George Mason Betting Stats & Information
- George Mason has won three of six games when the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- The Patriots have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -169 or shorter.
- The Patriots are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pride have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 3.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- The average point total for George Mason’s games this season is 2.6 fewer points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
Hofstra Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Hofstra has been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- The Pride have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +141 odds on them winning this game.
- The Pride have gone 4-4-0 ATS this year.
- The Pride have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 3.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total for Hofstra’s games this season is 5.1 more points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
George Mason vs. Hofstra Season Stat Comparison
|George Mason Rank||George Mason AVG||Hofstra AVG||Hofstra Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
George Mason Patriots Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Patriots is Josh Oduro, who accumulates 12.4 points and six rebounds per game.
- Ronald Polite leads George Mason in assists, averaging three per game while also scoring 8.6 points per contest.
- The Patriots get the most three-point shooting production out of De’Von Cooper, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
Hofstra Pride Leaders
- Aaron Estrada’s points (20.5 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Pride’s leaderboards.
- Nelson Boachie-Yiadom grabs six rebounds per game (he also scores 4.6 points per game and adds 1.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Hofstra rebounding leaderboard.
- Estrada is consistent from distance and leads the Pride with 2.1 made threes per game.