Table of Contents
The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (4-2) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (5-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 as 2.5-point favorites. The Blue Raiders have also won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 132.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bonnies vs. Blue Raiders
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Olean, New York
- Arena: Reilly Center
Saint Bonaventure Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Bonaventure is 3-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Bonnies have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -147 or shorter.
- The Bonnies are 4-1-1 against the spread this season.
- The average total Saint Bonaventure has had in its matchups this season is 6.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Info
- Middle Tennessee lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Blue Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +124.
- The Blue Raiders are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Middle Tennessee’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 132.4 points, 0.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Middle Tennessee Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Bonaventure Rank||Saint Bonaventure AVG||Middle Tennessee AVG||Middle Tennessee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Bonaventure Bonnies Leaders
- Daryl Banks III leads the Bonnies in scoring, tallying 17.3 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Yann Farell leads Saint Bonaventure in rebounding, averaging eight per game, while Kyrell Luc leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.2 in each contest.
- The Bonnies get the most three-point shooting production out of Banks, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- DeAndre Dishman is at the top of the Blue Raiders scoring leaderboard with 12.7 points per game. He also pulls down 4.7 rebounds and dishes out 1.9 assists per game.
- Elias King has a stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 10.3 points and 0.4 assists per game for Middle Tennessee to take the top rebound spot on the team. Teafale Lenard holds the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 6.1 points and 3.6 rebounds per matchup.
- King is the top shooter from deep for the Blue Raiders, hitting 1.7 threes per game.