Table of Contents
The No. 16 Illinois Fighting Illini (5-1) hit the court against the Syracuse Orange (3-3) as double-digit, 11-point favorites on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Illini vs. Orange
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Arena: State Farm Center
Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Illinois has gone 3-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Fighting Illini have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -633 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Fighting Illini have put together a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Illinois has had in its games this season is 1.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Syracuse Betting Stats & Info
- Syracuse lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Orange have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +457 odds on them winning this game.
- The Orange are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Syracuse this season is 0.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Illinois vs. Syracuse Season Stat Comparison
|Illinois Rank||Illinois AVG||Syracuse AVG||Syracuse Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Illinois Fighting Illini Leaders
- The Fighting Illini leader in points and assists is Terrence Shannon Jr., who puts up 20.3 points per game along with 3.8 assists.
- Illinois’ best rebounder is Dain Dainja, who averages seven boards per game in addition to his 13 PPG average.
- Shannon leads the Fighting Illini in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- The Orange’s Judah Mintz averages enough points (16.2 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jesse Edwards’ stat line of 10.3 rebounds, 14.5 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Syracuse rebounding leaderboard.
- Joseph Girard III makes three three-pointers per game, the most on the Orange.