Table of Contents
The Marshall Thundering Herd (5-1) are favored (by 3.5 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Akron Zips (3-3) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thundering Herd vs. Zips
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntington, West Virginia
- Arena: Cam Henderson Center
Marshall Betting Stats & Information
- Marshall has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve gone 5-1 in those games.
- The Thundering Herd have not played a game with moneyline odds of -181 or shorter.
- The Thundering Herd have gone 4-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Zips have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 3.5 points or more this season (0-2).
- The average over/under Marshall has had set in matchups this year is 13.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Akron Betting Stats & Info
- Akron has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Zips have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +152 odds on them winning this game.
- The Zips are 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Zips are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Akron this season is 10.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Marshall vs. Akron Season Stat Comparison
|Marshall Rank||Marshall AVG||Akron AVG||Akron Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marshall Thundering Herd Leaders
- The Thundering Herd leader in points and assists is Taevion Kinsey, who scores 20.8 points per game along with 5.7 assists.
- Marshall’s best rebounder is Micah Handlogten, who averages 10.5 boards per game in addition to his 7.3 PPG average.
- Kamdyn Curfman leads the Thundering Herd in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Akron Zips Leaders
- The Zips’ Xavier Castaneda puts up enough points (20.3 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Enrique Freeman’s stat line of 10 rebounds, 13.2 points and 2.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Akron rebounding leaderboard.
- Castaneda hits 3.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Zips.