Table of Contents
The Seattle U Redhawks (5-1) host the CSU Fullerton Titans (4-3) after winning three straight home games. The Redhawks are favored by 9.5 points in the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. The over/under is set at 137 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Titans
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Climate Pledge Arena
Seattle U Betting Stats & Information
- Seattle U has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Redhawks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -512 or shorter.
- The Redhawks’ ATS record is 3-1-0 this season.
- The Titans have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 9.5 points or more this year (0-0-1).
- The average total Seattle U has had set in games this year is 13.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
CSU Fullerton Betting Stats & Info
- CSU Fullerton has been underdogs in four games this season and won three (75%) of those contests.
- The Titans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +390 moneyline set for this game.
- The Titans’ ATS record is 3-2-1 this season.
- The Titans are winless against the spread (0-0-1) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in CSU Fullerton’s games this season is 11.1 more points than the point total of 137 in this outing.
Seattle U vs. CSU Fullerton Season Stat Comparison
|Seattle U Rank||Seattle U AVG||CSU Fullerton AVG||CSU Fullerton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- Cameron Tyson leads the Redhawks in scoring, tallying 25.8 points per game to go with five rebounds and 0.3 assists.
- Seattle U’s leading rebounder is Brandton Chatfield averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Alex Schumacher and his 3.7 assists per game.
- Tyson leads the Redhawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 5.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
CSU Fullerton Titans Leaders
- Jalen Harris racks up 16 points per game and is the top scorer for the Titans.
- CSU Fullerton’s leader in rebounds is Vincent Lee with 6.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Latrell Wrightsell Jr. with four per game.
- Wrightsell knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Titans.