Table of Contents
The Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-4) are 4-point underdogs as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (3-3) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Western Hall. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Screaming Eagles vs. Leathernecks
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Macomb, Illinois
- Arena: Western Hall
Southern Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Indiana is playing as the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- The Screaming Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- The Screaming Eagles’ ATS record is 3-1-0 this season.
- The Leathernecks have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Southern Indiana’s average point total in outings this season is 146.3, 1.7 points less than the total in this game.
Western Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Western Illinois has won one out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Leathernecks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +147 odds on them winning this game.
- The Leathernecks have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this year.
- The Leathernecks have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Western Illinois this season is 1.0 point fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southern Indiana vs. Western Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Indiana Rank||Southern Indiana AVG||Western Illinois AVG||Western Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Leaders
- The Screaming Eagles scoring leader is Jelani Simmons, who averages 15.8 per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Jacob Polakovich leads Southern Indiana in rebounding, averaging 9.3 per game, while Isaiah Swope leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Trevor Lakes leads the Screaming Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Western Illinois Leathernecks Leaders
- Alec Rosner is the top scorer for the Leathernecks with 15.5 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game to his stats.
- The Western Illinois leaders in rebounding and assists are Quinlan Bennett with 6.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.7 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Trenton Massner with 5.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.4 points and 4.2 rebounds per game).
- Rosner hits 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Leathernecks.