Table of Contents
The VCU Rams (4-2) host the Vanderbilt Commodores (3-3) after winning four straight home games. The Rams are favored by only 2.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Commodores
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Arena: Stuart C. Siegel Center
VCU Betting Stats & Information
- VCU has won four of five games when the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Rams have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -149 or shorter.
- The Rams have covered the spread once in six opportunities this season.
- The Commodores have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average total VCU has had set in matchups this season is 6.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Info
- Vanderbilt has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Commodores have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +127 odds on them winning this game.
- The Commodores’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Commodores are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Vanderbilt’s games this season is 4.8 more points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
VCU vs. Vanderbilt Season Stat Comparison
|VCU Rank||VCU AVG||Vanderbilt AVG||Vanderbilt Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
VCU Rams Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Rams is Brandon Johns Jr., who puts up 12.3 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- VCU’s best passer is Adrian Baldwin Jr., who averages seven assists per game to go with his 12 PPG scoring average.
- David Shriver leads the Rams in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- Myles Stute collects 11.7 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Commodores, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Ezra Manjon records more assists than any other Vanderbilt player with 3.8 per game. He also scores 6.2 points and grabs 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Stute is the most prolific from deep for the Commodores, hitting 3.2 threes per game.