Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Rams (3-8) head into a matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (6-5) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at SoFi Stadium on a five-game losing streak.
The Seahawks are expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -8) against the Rams. The over/under for this matchup is 41.5 points.
Create your NFL Pool started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Seahawks
- The Seahawks have a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- Seahawks games with a set total have hit the over six times this season (54.5%).
Stats & Insights for Seahawks
- With 388.7 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks third-worst in the NFL, the Seahawks have been forced to lean on their 12th-ranked offense (353.9 yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- While the Seahawks rank fifth-worst in the NFL in scoring defense with 25.5 points allowed per game, it’s been a different situation on offense, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL (26.5 points per game).
- The Seahawks are averaging 235 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them ninth in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 23rd, allowing 234.9 passing yards per game.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five run defense that ranks fourth-worst in the NFL (153.8 rushing yards allowed per game), the Seahawks have had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking 16th in the NFL by putting up 118.9 rushing yards per game.
- The Seahawks have the 10th-ranked third-down offense this year (42.4% third-down percentage), but they’ve been worse on defense, ranking fourth-worst with a 45.7% third-down conversion rate allowed.
- The Seahawks sport the 23rd-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (6 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking fourth-best with 6.3 yards per play.
- The Seahawks own the fifth-best turnover margin in the league at +4, forcing 19 turnovers (fourth in NFL) while turning it over 15 times (20th in NFL).
Seahawks’ Best Players
- Geno Smith: 2,802 PASS YDS / 254.7 YPG / 72.8% / 19 TD / 5 INT / 50 CAR / 240 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Kenneth Walker III: 135 CAR / 613 YDS / 61.3 YPG / 9 TD / 19 REC / 116 YDS / 11.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyler Lockett: 57 REC / 708 YDS / 64.4 YPG / 6 TD
- D.K. Metcalf: 59 REC / 671 YDS / 61 YPG / 4 TD
- Noah Fant: 33 REC / 340 YDS / 30.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Uchenna Nwosu: 42 TKL / 8 TFL / 7 SACK / 3 PD
- Jordyn Brooks: 122 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 PD
- Tariq Woolen: 38 TKL / 1 TFL / 5 INT / 9 PD
Betting Insights for Rams
- The Rams are just 2-8-1 against the spread this year.
- The Rams have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 8 points or more this year (0-1).
- Out of the Rams’ 11 games with a set total, four have hit the over (36.4%).
Stats & Insights for Rams
- The Rams have been struggling offensively, ranking second-worst with 279.8 total yards per game. They have been more effective on defense, surrendering 323.4 total yards per contest (10th-ranked).
- The Rams’ offense has been a bottom-five unit this season, putting up 16.2 points per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. On defense, they rank 18th with 23 points allowed per contest.
- The Rams are putting up 200.1 passing yards per contest on offense this season (25th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 226.1 passing yards per contest (20th-ranked) on defense.
- On offense, the Rams are a bottom-five run offense, posting only 79.7 rushing yards per game (second-worst). Fortunately, they are thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ceding just 97.3 rushing yards per contest (fourth-best).
- In terms of third-down efficiency, the Rams rank 15th in the NFL (40.4% third-down conversion percentage) and 21st on the other side of the ball (40.8% third-down rate allowed).
- The Rams’ offense has been bottom-five in yards per play this season, putting up 5.1, which ranks third-worst in the NFL. On defense, they rank 13th, surrendering 5.6 yards per play.
- The Rams have forced 10 turnovers this season and have turned it over 17 times, resulting in a -7 turnover margin that is fourth-worst in the NFL.
Best Players for Rams
- Matthew Stafford: 2,087 PASS YDS / 231.9 YPG / 68% / 10 TD / 8 INT
- Cam Akers: 84 CAR / 274 YDS / 30.4 YPG / 1 TD / 2 REC / 18 YDS / 2 YPG / 0 TD
- Bryce Perkins: 17 CAR / 87 YDS / 29 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyler Higbee: 48 REC / 430 YDS / 39.1 YPG / 0 TD
- Allen Robinson II: 33 REC / 339 YDS / 33.9 YPG / 3 TD
- Ben Skowronek: 29 REC / 254 YDS / 23.1 YPG / 0 TD
- Aaron Donald: 49 TKL / 10 TFL / 5 SACK / 2 PD
- Bobby Wagner: 90 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK / 3 PD
- Nick Scott: 55 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 INT / 4 PD