Table of Contents
The Weber State Wildcats (2-4) are underdogs (by 8.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Tarleton State Texans (3-3) on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 135 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Texans vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Stephenville, Texas
- Arena: Wisdom Gym
Tarleton State Betting Stats & Information
- Tarleton State has not yet been the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Texans have not played as a moneyline favorite of -371 or shorter.
- The Texans are 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Tarleton State has had set in games this year is 6.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Weber State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Weber State has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +297 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread once in five opportunities this year.
- The Wildcats have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 8.5 points or more this season (0-2).
- The average point total for Weber State this year is 3.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tarleton State vs. Weber State Season Stat Comparison
|Tarleton State Rank||Tarleton State AVG||Weber State AVG||Weber State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tarleton State Texans Leaders
- Freddy Hicks leads the Texans in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 22.8 points, pulling down 7.8 rebounds and dishing out 3 assists per game.
- The Texans get the most three-point shooting production out of Jakorie Smith, who knocks down 1.3 threes per game.
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- Dillon Jones racks up nine rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Wildcats’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Steven Verplancken Jr. scores 12.5 points per game, putting him at the top of the Weber State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 0.8 rebounds and adds 0.8 assists per game.
- Verplancken makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.