Table of Contents
The North Carolina Central Eagles (3-3) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a three-game home win streak when they take on the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (4-2) on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at McDougald-McLendon Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Durham, North Carolina
- Arena: McDougald-McLendon Arena
UNC Asheville Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Asheville is 2-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50%).
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -127 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in UNC Asheville’s games this season is 8.5 more points than the over/under of 141 in this game.
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Carolina Central has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +104 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles have a 3-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have a 3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for North Carolina Central this season is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNC Asheville vs. North Carolina Central Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Asheville Rank||UNC Asheville AVG||North Carolina Central AVG||North Carolina Central Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Asheville Bulldogs Leaders
- Drew Pember leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 22.7 points and 8 rebounds per game.
- Trent Stephney leads UNC Asheville in assists, averaging 2.5 per game while also scoring 7.2 points per contest.
- Tajion Jones leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- Justin Wright averages 17.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Eagles.
- Kris Monroe has a stat line of 5.7 rebounds, 6.8 points and 0.7 assists per game for North Carolina Central to take the top rebound spot on the team. Eric Boone has the top spot for assists with 5.2 per game, adding 11.2 points and 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- Wright is dependable from distance and leads the Eagles with two made threes per game.