Table of Contents
The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (0-7) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to break a seven-game losing streak when they host the Brown Bears (2-4) on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at William H. Detrick Gymnasium. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Blue Devils
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New Britain, Connecticut
- Arena: William H. Detrick Gymnasium
Brown Betting Stats & Information
- Brown has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Bears have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -189 or shorter.
- The Bears are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Blue Devils are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Brown has had set in matchups this season is 2.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Cent. Conn. St. has been listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Blue Devils have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +155 odds on them winning this game.
- The Blue Devils are 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Cent. Conn. St. this year is 5.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Brown vs. Cent. Conn. St. Season Stat Comparison
|Brown Rank||Brown AVG||Cent. Conn. St. AVG||Cent. Conn. St. Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brown Bears Leaders
- The Bears leader in rebounds and assist is Nana Owusu-Anane, who pulls down 7.7 rebounds and gives out 3.2 assists per game along with scoring 11.7 points per contest.
- Brown’s leading scorer is Kino Lilly Jr., who drops 17.2 points a game in addition to his 2.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Lilly makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
Central Connecticut State Blue Devils Leaders
- Kellen Amos averages 13.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Blue Devils.
- Cent. Conn. St.’s leader in rebounds is Andre Snoddy with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Nigel Scantlebury with 2.9 per game.
- Amos averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Devils.