Table of Contents
The Idaho State Bengals (1-6) are underdogs (by 5 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the UMKC Kangaroos (3-6) on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 127.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kangaroos vs. Bengals
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: Municipal Auditorium
UMKC Betting Stats & Information
- UMKC has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Kangaroos have not played as a moneyline favorite of -213 or shorter.
- The Kangaroos have a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Bengals are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average total in UMKC’s games this year is 6.2 more points than the over/under of 127.5 in this game.
Idaho State Betting Stats & Info
- Idaho State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bengals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +177 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bengals have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this year.
- The Bengals are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Idaho State’s games this season is 12.6 more points than the point total of 127.5 for this outing.
UMKC vs. Idaho State Season Stat Comparison
|UMKC Rank||UMKC AVG||Idaho State AVG||Idaho State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- The Kangaroos scoring leader is Shemarri Allen, who averages 15.7 per contest to go with six rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Allen David Mukeba Jr. is UMKC’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.8 per game, while Anderson Kopp is its best passer, averaging 2.8 assists in each contest.
- The Kangaroos get the most three-point shooting production out of Kopp, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
Idaho State Bengals Leaders
- Miguel Tomley scores 14 points and tacks on 2.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bengals’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jay Nagle’s stat line of 5.1 rebounds, 5 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Idaho State rebounding leaderboard.
- Brock Mackenzie is consistent from deep and leads the Bengals with 2.6 made threes per game.