Table of Contents
The East Carolina Pirates (5-2) host the South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-7) after winning four home games in a row. The Pirates are double-digit favorites by 15 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 29, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pirates vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, North Carolina
- Arena: Minges Coliseum
East Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- East Carolina has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Pirates have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1538 or shorter.
- The Pirates are 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 2-4 against the spread when an underdog by 15 points or more this year.
- The average over/under East Carolina has had set in matchups this year is 0.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
South Carolina State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Carolina State has been listed as the underdog in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +850.
- The Bulldogs are 2-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have a 2-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 15 points or more this year.
- South Carolina State’s games this year have averaged a total of 157.9 points, 11.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
East Carolina vs. South Carolina State Season Stat Comparison
|East Carolina Rank||East Carolina AVG||South Carolina State AVG||South Carolina State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
East Carolina Pirates Leaders
- The Pirates leader in points and assists is Javon Small, who puts up 19.7 points per game along with five assists.
- East Carolina’s best rebounder is Brandon Johnson, who averages 9.2 boards per game in addition to his 13.2 PPG average.
- Small leads the Pirates in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
South Carolina State Bulldogs Leaders
- Lesown Hallums is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 11.6 points per game. He also pulls down 3.1 rebounds and racks up 1.4 assists per game.
- Davion Everett puts up a stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 6.7 points and 0.6 assists per game for South Carolina State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Cam Jones has the top spot for assists with two per game, adding 7.6 points and 2.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Rakeim Gary is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.7 threes per game.