Table of Contents
The Missouri Tigers (7-0) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Wichita State Shockers (4-2) on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at Charles Koch Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 144.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Shockers
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Wichita, Kansas
- Arena: Charles Koch Arena
Missouri Betting Stats & Information
- Missouri has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Tigers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -126 or shorter.
- The Tigers have gone 4-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Shockers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Missouri’s average point total in outings this year is 163.4, 19.4 points higher than the total in this game.
Wichita State Betting Stats & Info
- Wichita State won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Shockers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +105 odds on them winning this game.
- The Shockers have a 4-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Shockers are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Wichita State’s games this season have averaged a total of 124.7 points, 19.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Missouri vs. Wichita State Season Stat Comparison
|Missouri Rank||Missouri AVG||Wichita State AVG||Wichita State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is D’Moi Hodge, who averages 16.6 points, four rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Missouri’s leading rebounder is Kobe Brown averaging 5.7 boards per game and its best passer is Nick Honor and his 3.3 assists per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Hodge, who makes three threes per game.
Wichita State Shockers Leaders
- Craig Porter Jr. holds the top spot on the Shockers leaderboards for scoring (13.8 per game), rebounds (7.2 per game), and assists (3.8 per game).
- Porter hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Shockers.