Table of Contents
The North Carolina A&T Aggies (3-4) host the UNC Greensboro Spartans (3-4) after winning three straight home games. The Spartans are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Corbett Sports Center
UNC Greensboro Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Greensboro has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Spartans have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -263 or shorter.
- The Spartans are 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have a 1-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average total UNC Greensboro has had set in games this year is 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
N.C. A&T Betting Stats & Info
- N.C. A&T has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Aggies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +217 moneyline set for this game.
- The Aggies are 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- The average point total for N.C. A&T this year is 15.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNC Greensboro vs. N.C. A&T Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Greensboro Rank||UNC Greensboro AVG||N.C. A&T AVG||N.C. A&T Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Greensboro Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans leader in points and rebounds is Keondre Kennedy, who scores 15.4 points and grabs 7.3 boards per game.
- Dante Treacy leads UNC Greensboro in assists, averaging 3.9 per game while also scoring 6.4 points per contest.
- The Spartans get the most three-point shooting production out of Keyshaun Langley, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
North Carolina A&T Aggies Leaders
- Kam Woods averages 16 points per game and is the top scorer for the Aggies.
- The N.C. A&T leaders in rebounding and assists are Austin Johnson with 7.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.7 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Demetric Horton with three assists per game (he also tacks on 11.4 points and 3.4 rebounds per game).
- Woods hits 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.