Table of Contents
The No. 5 Purdue Boilermakers (6-0) are big, 14-point favorites as they look to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Florida State Seminoles (1-7) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. The game airs at 7:15 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Boilermakers vs. Seminoles
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
Purdue Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue has been the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Boilermakers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -1168 or shorter.
- The Boilermakers have a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average total Purdue has had set in games this year is 5.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- Florida State has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Seminoles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +717 odds on them winning this game.
- The Seminoles are 1-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Florida State this year is equal to this game’s over/under.
Purdue vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Rank||Purdue AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Boilermakers is Zach Edey, who averages 21.7 points and 12 rebounds per game.
- Ethan Morton leads Purdue in assists, averaging 5.2 per game while also scoring 4.7 points per contest.
- The Boilermakers get the most three-point shooting production out of Fletcher Loyer, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- Caleb Mills’ points (12.6 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Seminoles’ leaderboards.
- Cam’Ron Fletcher grabs 7.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.1 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Florida State rebounding leaderboard.
- Darin Green Jr. is the top shooter from deep for the Seminoles, hitting 2.4 threes per game.