The Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-6) are underdogs (by 8 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Florida International Panthers (4-2) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 163.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: Ocean Bank Convocation Center
Florida International vs Eastern Michigan Betting Information
Florida International Betting Stats & Information
- Florida International has won all three games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -368 or shorter.
- The Panthers have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- When they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 1-0 against the spread.
- Florida International’s average point total in outings this year is 161.8, 1.2 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Eastern Michigan has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +300 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- Eastern Michigan’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 157.4 points, 5.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Florida International vs. Eastern Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Florida International Rank
||Florida International AVG
||Eastern Michigan AVG
||Eastern Michigan Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida International Panthers Leaders
- Nick Guadarrama leads the Panthers in rebounds and assists. Guadarrama averages 5.2 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 3.6 assists per game.
- Denver Jones is Florida International’s leading scorer, tallying 19.7 per game while tacking on 3.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Javaunte Hawkins makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Emoni Bates with 19.5 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Noah Farrakhan’s assist statline paces Eastern Michigan; he dishes out three assists per game.
- Bates is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 3.5 threes per game.