Table of Contents
The Southern Illinois Salukis (4-2, 0-0 MVC) hit the road in MVC action against the Evansville Purple Aces (2-6, 0-0 MVC) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Salukis are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The point total is set at 120 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Salukis vs. Purple Aces
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Arena: Ford Center
Southern Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Illinois has put together a 3-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- The Salukis have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -411 or shorter.
- The Salukis are 2-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Purple Aces are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Southern Illinois’ games this season is 2.2 more points than the total of 120 in this game.
Evansville Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Evansville has been the underdog seven times and won two of those games.
- The Purple Aces have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +325.
- So far this year, the Purple Aces have compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Purple Aces are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- Evansville’s games this season have averaged a total of 129.1 points, 9.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Southern Illinois vs. Evansville Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Illinois Rank||Southern Illinois AVG||Evansville AVG||Evansville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Illinois Salukis Leaders
- Marcus Domask leads the Salukis in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 19.0 points, pulling down 7.2 rebounds and distributing 3.0 assists per game.
- Domask leads the Salukis in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Evansville Purple Aces Leaders
- Marvin Coleman paces the Purple Aces in both rebounds and assists with 6.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
- Evansville’s Kenny Strawbridge scores 17.3 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Blaise Beauchamp is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Purple Aces, hitting 1.8 threes per game.