Table of Contents
The Cal Baptist Lancers (4-3) are favored (by 4 points) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the UC Riverside Highlanders (5-2) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 129.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: CBU Events Center
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Information
- Cal Baptist has won three of five games when favored on the moneyline this season (60%).
- The Lancers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -174 or shorter.
- The Lancers have a 3-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- Cal Baptist’s average point total in matchups this season is 126.4, 2.6 points below the total in this game.
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UC Riverside has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +145.
- The Highlanders have gone 4-2-0 ATS this year.
- The Highlanders are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average total for UC Riverside’s games this year is 12.1 more points than the point total of 129 in this outing.
Cal Baptist vs. UC Riverside Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Baptist Rank||Cal Baptist AVG||UC Riverside AVG||UC Riverside Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Lancers is Taran Armstrong, who scores 14.3 points and dishes out 4.4 assists per game.
- Cal Baptist’s best rebounder is Hunter Goodrick, who averages 8.3 boards per game in addition to his 8.8 PPG average.
- Joe Quintana makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lancers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- Flynn Cameron has averaged 6.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, putting him atop the Highlanders leaderboards in those categories.
- Zyon Pullin counts for 18.4 points per game, making him the top scorer on UC Riverside’s squad.
- Cameron is reliable from deep and leads the Highlanders with 2.7 made threes per game.