Table of Contents
The Air Force Falcons (4-3) are big, 11.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (2-6) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Clune Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Falcons vs. Golden Lions
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Arena: Clune Arena
Air Force Betting Stats & Information
- Air Force has been the moneyline favorite four times this season. They’ve finished 3-1 in those games.
- The Falcons have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -741 or shorter.
- The Falcons are 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Lions have a 2-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Air Force has had set in games this year is 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
UAPB Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UAPB has been listed as the underdog in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Golden Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +500.
- The Golden Lions have gone 3-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Golden Lions are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for UAPB’s games this year is 6.9 more points than the point total of 129.5 in this outing.
Air Force vs. UAPB Season Stat Comparison
|Air Force Rank||Air Force AVG||UAPB AVG||UAPB Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Air Force Falcons Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Falcons is Corbin Green, who averages 15 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Air Force’s best passer is Ethan Taylor, who averages three assists per game to go with his 7 PPG scoring average.
- Camden Vander Zwaag makes more threes per game than any other member of the Falcons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Leaders
- Shaun Doss sits at the top of the Golden Lions scoring leaderboard with 17.9 points per game. He also collects 3.6 rebounds and dishes out 2.3 assists per game.
- UAPB’s leader in rebounds is Ismael Plet with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Kylen Milton with 4.8 per game.
- Chris Greene makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Lions.