Table of Contents
The Jacksonville Dolphins (3-1) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the UAB Blazers (5-1) at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 as 13.5-point underdogs. The Blazers have won four games in a row. The point total in the matchup is set at 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blazers vs. Dolphins
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Bartow Arena
UAB Betting Stats & Information
- UAB has a 4-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Blazers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -1000 or shorter.
- The Blazers have gone 4-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Dolphins are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or greater this season.
- The average over/under UAB has had in its games this season is 21.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Jacksonville Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Jacksonville won three out of the 13 games, or 23.1%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Dolphins played as an underdog of +650 or more once last season and lost that game.
- Against the spread, the Dolphins were 19-7-1 last season.
- The Dolphins went unbeaten ATS (2-0) as underdogs of 13.5 points or greater last year.
- The average point total for Jacksonville in 2021 was 15 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UAB vs. Jacksonville Last Season Stat Comparison
|UAB Rank||UAB AVG||Jacksonville AVG||Jacksonville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UAB Blazers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Blazers this season is Jordan Walker, who averages 24.6 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 4.2 assists per game.
- KJ Buffen leads UAB in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Eric Gaines leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.8 in each contest.
- The Blazers get the most three-point shooting production out of Walker, who makes four threes per game.
Jacksonville Dolphins Leaders
- Kevion Nolan scored 13.9 points per game and dished out four assists per outing last season.
- Osayi Osifo collected 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Nolan hit 2.7 threes per game a season ago.