Table of Contents
The New Hampshire Wildcats (2-3) are 1.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (4-3) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Lundholm Gymnasium. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Pioneers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Durham, New Hampshire
- Arena: Lundholm Gymnasium
New Hampshire Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first time this season when New Hampshire is the moneyline favorite.
- The Wildcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Pioneers are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for New Hampshire’s games this year is 11.0 fewer points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
Sacred Heart Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Sacred Heart has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- The Pioneers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -102 moneyline set for this game.
- The Pioneers are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pioneers are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Sacred Heart’s games this year is 9.7 more points than the point total of 145 in this outing.
New Hampshire vs. Sacred Heart Season Stat Comparison
|New Hampshire Rank||New Hampshire AVG||Sacred Heart AVG||Sacred Heart Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Hampshire Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wildcats is Clarence O. Daniels II, who accumulates 15.6 points and 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Kyree Brown is New Hampshire’s best passer, dishing out 3.6 assists per game while scoring 13.4 PPG.
- Nazim Derry leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Sacred Heart Pioneers Leaders
- Nico Galette averages 17.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Pioneers.
- The Sacred Heart leaders in rebounding and assists are Bryce Johnson with 7.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.7 points and 2.4 assists per game) and Brendan McGuire with 4.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 3.7 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Raheem Solomon is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Pioneers, hitting 2.1 threes per game.