Table of Contents
A pair of struggling teams square off when the Dayton Flyers (3-4) host the Western Michigan Broncos (2-5) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Broncos are big, 19.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game losing streak against the Flyers, losers of three straight. The matchup has a point total of 129.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flyers vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Arena: UD Arena
Dayton Betting Stats & Information
- Dayton is 3-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 42.9%).
- The Flyers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -5455 or shorter.
- The Flyers are 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Dayton’s games this year is 6.6 fewer points than the total of 129 in this matchup.
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Western Michigan has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Broncos have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1600 moneyline set for this game.
- The Broncos are 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The average over/under for Western Michigan’s games this year is 17.6 more points than the point total of 129 in this outing.
Dayton vs. Western Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Dayton Rank||Dayton AVG||Western Michigan AVG||Western Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dayton Flyers Leaders
- The Flyers scoring leader is Daron Holmes, who averages 14.3 per contest to go with 6.1 rebounds and two assists.
- Toumani Camara is Dayton’s leading rebounder, grabbing 10 per game, while Malachi Smith is its best passer, averaging 4.5 assists in each contest.
- Koby Brea leads the Flyers in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- The Broncos’ Lamar Norman Jr. racks up enough points (21.7 per game) and assists (three per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Markeese Hastings is at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 7.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 4.9 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Norman makes 3.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Broncos.