Table of Contents
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (6-1) are favored (-7.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Austin Peay Governors (3-4) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Winfield Dunn Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 131.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hilltoppers vs. Governors
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
- Arena: Winfield Dunn Center
Western Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Western Kentucky has gone 3-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Hilltoppers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -357 or shorter.
- The Hilltoppers’ ATS record is 3-2-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Governors are 2-1 against the spread.
- Western Kentucky’s average total in outings this year has been 141.6, 10.6 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- Austin Peay has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Governors have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +270 moneyline set for this game.
- The Governors are 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this season, the Governors are 2-1 against the spread.
- Austin Peay’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 134 points, three more than the point total in this matchup.
Western Kentucky vs. Austin Peay Season Stat Comparison
|Western Kentucky Rank||Western Kentucky AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Leaders
- Luke Frampton leads the Hilltoppers in scoring, tallying 14.7 points per game to go with 3.1 rebounds and 2 assists.
- Jairus Hamilton leads Western Kentucky in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Dayvion McKnight leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.4 in each contest.
- Frampton leads the Hilltoppers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of four shots per game from beyond the arc.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Shon Robinson is the top scorer for the Governors with 15.3 points per game. He also tacks on 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Austin Peay’s leader in rebounds is Elijah Hutchins-Everett with 6.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Carlos Paez with 2.9 per game.
- Sean Durugordon hits 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Governors.