Table of Contents
The Navy Midshipmen (5-1) are underdogs (+3) in their attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Lipscomb Bisons (4-2) at 12:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Allen Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bisons vs. Midshipmen
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Allen Arena
Lipscomb Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first game this season when Lipscomb is playing as the moneyline favorite.
- The Bisons have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -153 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bisons have put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Midshipmen are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in Lipscomb’s games this season is 12 more points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
Navy Betting Stats & Info
- Navy has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Midshipmen have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Midshipmen have put together a 5-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Midshipmen are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Navy’s games this season is 5.3 more points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Lipscomb vs. Navy Season Stat Comparison
|Lipscomb Rank||Lipscomb AVG||Navy AVG||Navy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lipscomb Bisons Leaders
- Jacob Ognacevic leads the Bisons in scoring, tallying 18.5 points per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 0.5 assists.
- Lipscomb’s leading rebounder is Will Pruitt averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Ahsan Asadullah and his 3.8 assists per game.
- Trae Benham leads the Bisons in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- Tyler Nelson puts up 14.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Midshipmen.
- Navy’s leader in rebounds is Sean Yoder with 5.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Daniel Deaver with 4.5 per game.
- Nelson makes 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Midshipmen.