Table of Contents
The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (4-2) are 1-point underdogs as they look to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (2-4) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Hytche Athletic Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Mountain Hawks
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Princess Anne, Maryland
- Arena: Hytche Athletic Center
Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Stats & Information
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Hawks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -108 or shorter.
- The Hawks are 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountain Hawks are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average over/under Maryland-Eastern Shore has had set in games this season is 10.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Lehigh Betting Stats & Info
- Lehigh has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Mountain Hawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -112 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mountain Hawks are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Mountain Hawks are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average total for Lehigh’s games this season is five more points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Lehigh Season Stat Comparison
|Maryland-Eastern Shore Rank||Maryland-Eastern Shore AVG||Lehigh AVG||Lehigh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Hawks this season is Zion Styles, who averages 12.5 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 0.3 assists per game.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore’s leading rebounder is Nathaniel Pollard Jr. averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is Ahamadou Fofana and his 2.5 assists per game.
- Da’Shawn Phillip leads the Hawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Leaders
- Evan Taylor is the top scorer for the Mountain Hawks with 14.7 points per game. He also tacks on 5.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- JT Tan has a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 4.8 points and 1.5 assists per game for Lehigh to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ben Knostman has the top spot for assists with 2.7 per game, adding 0.3 points and 1.3 rebounds per outing.
- Keith Higgins Jr. knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mountain Hawks.