Table of Contents
DeVante Parker has player prop bets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET airing on Amazon Prime Video. AFC East rivals square off in Week 13 when Parker and the New England Patriots (6-5) meet the Buffalo Bills (8-3) at Gillette Stadium.
DeVante Parker Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 1, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-115)
DeVante Parker Receiving Stats
- Parker has posted a 420-yard campaign thus far (42.0 yards per game), with one touchdown, reeling in 21 balls on 34 targets.
- So far this season, 10.2% of the 332 passes thrown by his team have gone Parker’s way.
- He has accounted for 5.0% of his team’s 20 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
- Parker has averaged 63.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bills, 28.0 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game.
- In two matchups against them, Parker has topped 35.5 yards receiving every time.
- Parker, in two matchups, did not have a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- at Vikings (11/24/2022): 4 receptions, 80 yardsvs. Jets (11/20/2022): 2 receptions, 19 yardsvs. Colts (11/6/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards