Table of Contents
The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (5-1) are heavily favored (-10.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (3-4) at TBA ET on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at Stan Sheriff Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rainbow Warriors vs. Lions
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: TBA ET
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Arena: Stan Sheriff Center
Hawaii Betting Stats & Information
- Hawaii has won four of five games when favored on the moneyline this season (80%).
- The Rainbow Warriors have not played a game with moneyline odds of -655 or shorter.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ ATS record is 3-2-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 2-0-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Hawaii’s games this year is 5.3 fewer points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
Texas A&M-Commerce Betting Stats & Info
- Texas A&M-Commerce has been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +477.
- The Lions are 5-0-1 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Lions are 2-0-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Texas A&M-Commerce’s games this season is 3.4 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Hawaii vs. Texas A&M-Commerce Season Stat Comparison
|Hawaii Rank||Hawaii AVG||Texas A&M-Commerce AVG||Texas A&M-Commerce Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Leaders
- The Rainbow Warriors leader in points and assists is Noel Coleman, who puts up 17.3 points per game to go with 3.3 assists.
- Hawaii’s best rebounder is Bernardo da Silva, who averages 7.8 boards per game in addition to his 12.3 PPG average.
- Coleman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rainbow Warriors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Texas A&M-Commerce Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Demarcus Demonia with 16.9 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- C.J. Roberts dishes out more assists than any other Texas A&M-Commerce player with three per game. He also averages 9.7 points and grabs 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Demonia is the top scorer from distance for the Lions, hitting 2.1 threes per game.