Table of Contents
France, who put up 6 points to win Group D, squares off against Poland on Sunday, December 4 at 10:00 AM ET in a 2022 World Cup Round of 16 match. Poland finished second in Group C with 4 points.
The odds of France advancing to the World Cup quarterfinals are -342. The odds for Poland are +1000. The moneyline implies that France has a 77.4% of winning this game.
The World Cup only comes around every four years, so there’s no time to waste. Get your friends and family together to start a World Cup pool here!
France vs. Poland Match Info
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 AM ET
- Venue: Al-Thumama Stadium
France Stats and Trends
- France ranks third in the World Cup in total goals scored (six overall, 2.0 per game), while Poland ranks ninth in goals conceded (two overall, 0.7 per game).
- France ranks fourth in the World Cup in goal differential (+3).
- France was defeated on November 30 against Tunisia, 1-0. France took four more shots in the match, 10 to six.
- France failed to score (with Ousmane Dembele leading the team in shots with two) versus Tunisia.
Put your picks to the test in our free World Cup pool and support a great cause while competing for cash prizes and a jersey signed by the USMNT!
Poland Stats and Trends
- In the World Cup, Poland has put up two goals over three matches (17th in league). France has allowed three through three matches (16th).
- With 2 goals conceded and the same amount scored, Poland ranks 13th in the World Cup in goal differential.
- Poland was defeated by Argentina 2-0 in its last game on November 30, and was outshot 25 to four.
- Kamil Glik led Poland with two shots in the team’s scoreless effort.
France vs. Poland Players to Watch
- In the World Cup, Kylian Mbappe has three goals and one assist for France in three matches.
- Adrien Rabiot has picked up one goal and one assist in three World Cup games for France.
- Although France’s Theo Hernandez has not scored in the World Cup (three matches), he does have two assists.
- In its World Cup campaign (three matches), France’s Olivier Giroud has scored two goals.
- In three matches for Poland in World Cup play, Robert Lewandowski has one goal and one assist.
- Piotr Zielinski has scored one goal for Poland in World Cup matches, without an assist.
Chances to Win the World Cup
|Chance to Win the World Cup||Implied Probability||Overall Rank||Group Rank|
Pick to Win France vs. Poland
Our prediction to win is France.