Table of Contents
The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (5-2) bring a three-game winning streak into a road matchup with the Georgia Southern Eagles (4-3), winners of three straight as well. The Georgia Southern Eagles are underdogs by 5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Statesboro, Georgia
- Arena: W.S. Hanner Fieldhouse
FGCU Betting Stats & Information
- FGCU has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -215 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles have put together a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Georgia Southern Eagles are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or greater this year.
- FGCU’s average point total in outings this year is 140.7, 4.7 points higher than the total in this game.
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgia Southern has been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- The Georgia Southern Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +178 odds on them winning this game.
- The Georgia Southern Eagles are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Georgia Southern Eagles are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Georgia Southern this season is 0.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
FGCU vs. Georgia Southern Season Stat Comparison
|FGCU Rank||FGCU AVG||Georgia Southern AVG||Georgia Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gulf Coast Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles this season is Isaiah Thompson, who averages 13.9 points, 1.4 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Andre Weir is FGCU’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.5 per game, while Caleb Catto is its best passer, averaging 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Thompson leads the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov is at the top of the Georgia Southern Eagles scoring leaderboard with 12.5 points per game. He also grabs 5.3 rebounds and racks up 0.3 assists per game.
- The Georgia Southern leaders in rebounding and assists are Carlos Curry with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.3 points and zero assists per game) and Jalen Finch with 4.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.4 points and 4.1 rebounds per game).
- Tyren Moore averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Georgia Southern Eagles.