Table of Contents
The Harvard Crimson (5-2) hit the court against the Holy Cross Crusaders (2-5) as 7.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson vs. Crusaders
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Arena: Hart Recreation Center
Harvard Betting Stats & Information
- Harvard has not lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Crimson have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -323 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Crimson have put together a 3-4-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Crusaders are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Harvard’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
Holy Cross Betting Stats & Info
- Holy Cross has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Crusaders have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +250 moneyline set for this game.
- The Crusaders are 1-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Crusaders are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Holy Cross this year is 10.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Harvard vs. Holy Cross Season Stat Comparison
|Harvard Rank||Harvard AVG||Holy Cross AVG||Holy Cross Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Harvard Crimson Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Crimson is Chris Ledlum, who puts up 18.7 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Evan Nelson is Harvard’s best passer, dishing out 3.6 assists per game while scoring 6.4 PPG.
- Louis Lesmond makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crimson, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Holy Cross Crusaders Leaders
- The Crusaders’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Gerrale Gates with 17.1 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Will Batchelder records more assists than any other Holy Cross player with three per game. He also scores 11.1 points and pulls down two rebounds per game.
- Batchelder is dependable from distance and leads the Crusaders with 2.9 made threes per game.