Table of Contents
The Jacksonville Jaguars (4-7) visit the Detroit Lions (4-7) at Ford Field on Sunday, December 4, 2022.
The Lions are underdogs, but by less than a field goal (+1), against the Jaguars (with an over/under of 51.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Detroit Lions
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Ford Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Jaguars
- The Jaguars have gone 4-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Jaguars have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 1 point or more this season (0-3).
- The Jaguars have hit the over in five of its 11 games with a set total (45.5%).
Stats & Insights for Jaguars
- The Jaguars are averaging 359.5 yards per game offensively this season (ninth in NFL), and they are giving up 362.9 yards per game (24th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Jaguars are putting up 22.2 points per game on offense this season (16th in NFL), and they are giving up 21.1 points per game (14th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Jaguars are putting up 229.1 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 13th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 25th, surrendering 248.1 passing yards per game.
- The Jaguars are averaging 130.4 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them ninth in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 15th, giving up 114.8 rushing yards per game.
- The Jaguars are putting up a 41% third-down conversion rate offensively this year (12th in NFL), and they are surrendering a 43.7% third-down conversion rate (25th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Jaguars rank 13th in offensive yards per play (5.8) and 17th in yards per play allowed (5.8) this year.
- With 16 forced turnovers (seventh in NFL) against 13 turnovers committed (13th in NFL), the Jaguars’ +3 turnover margin ranks sixth in the NFL.
Jaguars’ Best Players
- Trevor Lawrence: 2,655 PASS YDS / 241.4 YPG / 66.5% / 16 TD / 6 INT / 39 CAR / 179 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Travis Etienne: 133 CAR / 728 YDS / 66.2 YPG / 4 TD / 22 REC / 202 YDS / 18.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Darrell Henderson: 70 CAR / 283 YDS / 28.3 YPG / 3 TD / 17 REC / 102 YDS / 10.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Christian Kirk: 56 REC / 725 YDS / 65.9 YPG / 7 TD
- Zay Jones: 58 REC / 562 YDS / 56.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Marvin Jones Jr.: 31 REC / 368 YDS / 36.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Dawuane Smoot: 12 TKL / 3 TFL / 5 SACK / 1 PD
- Foyesade Oluokun: 113 TKL / 9 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 PD
- Andre Cisco: 57 TKL / 3 INT / 9 PD
Betting Insights for Lions
- So far this season, the Lions have put together a 7-4-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Lions have a 7-3 record against the spread.
- The Lions have hit the over in seven of their 11 games with a set total (63.6%).
Stats & Insights for Lions
- The Lions have been struggling defensively, ranking worst with 414.5 total yards given up per game. They have been more productive on offense, putting up 362.9 total yards per contest (eighth-ranked).
- The Lions have not been getting things done defensively, ranking worst with 28.2 points surrendered per game. They have been more productive on the other side of the ball, generating 25 points per contest (eighth-ranked).
- The Lions have been struggling in pass defense, ranking fourth-worst with 259.9 passing yards allowed per game. They have been better on offense, generating 233.5 passing yards per contest (12th-ranked).
- The Lions’ defense has been a bottom-five unit in run defense this season, surrendering 154.6 rushing yards per game, which ranks third-worst in the NFL. On offense, they rank 10th with 129.5 rushing yards per contest.
- The Lions have been struggling on third down, ranking worst with a 50.7% third-down conversion percentage allowed per game. They have been more effective offensively, regstering a 40.6% third-down rate (14th-ranked).
- The Lions rank ninth in yards per play (5.9), but they’ve been less effective on the defensive side of the ball, worst in the NFL with 6.5 yards allowed per play.
- The Lions have accumulated 14 forced turnovers (14th in NFL) and committed 14 turnovers (17th in NFL) this season for a 0 turnover margin that ranks 18th in the NFL.
Best Players for Lions
- Jared Goff: 2,682 PASS YDS / 243.8 YPG / 63.7% / 17 TD / 7 INT
- Jamaal Williams: 177 CAR / 734 YDS / 66.7 YPG / 13 TD / 9 REC / 57 YDS / 5.2 YPG / 0 TD
- D’Andre Swift: 50 CAR / 292 YDS / 36.5 YPG / 3 TD / 24 REC / 186 YDS / 23.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Amon-Ra St. Brown: 65 REC / 716 YDS / 71.6 YPG / 4 TD
- Kalif Raymond: 30 REC / 370 YDS / 33.6 YPG / 0 TD
- Josh Reynolds: 26 REC / 357 YDS / 44.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Aidan Hutchinson: 31 TKL / 4 TFL / 5.5 SACK / 2 INT / 2 PD
- Alex Anzalone: 86 TKL / 3 TFL / 1.5 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Kerby Joseph: 41 TKL / 3 INT / 5 PD