Table of Contents
The No. 4 Arizona Wildcats (6-0, 0-0 Pac-12) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a six-game win streak when they visit the Utah Utes (5-2, 0-0 Pac-12) on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 155.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Utes
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Jon M. Huntsman Center
Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- Arizona has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of six times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -313 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Arizona’s average point total in outings this season is 176.2, 21.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Utah Betting Stats & Info
- Utah lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Utes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +251 odds on them winning this game.
- The Utes have a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average total in Utah’s games this year is 27.1 fewer points than the point total of 155 in this outing.
Arizona vs. Utah Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona Rank||Arizona AVG||Utah AVG||Utah Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona Wildcats Leaders
- Azuolas Tubelis leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 19.3 points per game to go with eight rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Oumar Ballo leads Arizona in rebounding, averaging 10 per game, while Kerr Kriisa leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 7.5 in each contest.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Courtney Ramey, who knocks down 3.3 threes per game.
Utah Utes Leaders
- Branden Carlson holds the top spot on the Utes leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.1 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Rollie Worster notches more assists than any other Utah teammate with four per game. He also scores 9 points and grabs 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Gabe Madsen is the top scorer from deep for the Utes, hitting 2.6 threes per game.