Table of Contents
The No. 21 UCLA Bruins (5-2, 0-0 Pac-12) hit the road in Pac-12 play against the Stanford Cardinal (3-4, 0-0 Pac-12) on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 10:30 PM ET. The Bruins are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Cardinal
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Stanford, California
- Arena: Maples Pavilion
UCLA Betting Stats & Information
- UCLA has put together a 5-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Bruins have not played as a moneyline favorite of -243 or shorter.
- The Bruins are 4-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Cardinal are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in UCLA’s games this season is 10.4 more points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
Stanford Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Stanford has been listed as the underdog in four games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cardinal have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +198 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cardinal have covered the spread twice in seven opportunities this season.
- The Cardinal are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or greater this season.
- The average total for Stanford’s games this year is 6.6 fewer points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
UCLA vs. Stanford Season Stat Comparison
|UCLA Rank||UCLA AVG||Stanford AVG||Stanford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCLA Bruins Leaders
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads the Bruins in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with six rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Jaylen Clark leads UCLA in rebounding, averaging 7.7 per game, while Tyger Campbell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.9 in each contest.
- David Singleton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bruins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Stanford Cardinal Leaders
- Spencer Jones is the top scorer for the Cardinal with 10.7 points per game. He also adds four rebounds and 1.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Stanford leaders in rebounding and assists are Maxime Raynaud with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.9 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Ingram Harrison with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.4 points and 5.4 rebounds per game).
- Jones is the top shooter from deep for the Cardinal, hitting 1.5 threes per game.