Table of Contents
The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-7) visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (4-3) after losing six straight road games. The Red Wolves are heavy favorites by 14.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 1, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is 130.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Wolves vs. Delta Devils
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Arena: First National Bank Arena
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Red Wolves have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1315 or shorter.
- The Red Wolves have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- The Delta Devils have a 4-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 14.5 points or more.
- The average total for Arkansas State’s games this year is 4.9 more points than the total of 130 in this game.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Stats & Info
- Mississippi Valley State has been underdogs in seven games this season and won one (14.3%) of those contests.
- The Delta Devils have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +783 odds on them winning this game.
- The Delta Devils have gone 5-3-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 14.5-point underdogs this year, the Delta Devils are 4-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Mississippi Valley State this year is 4.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Arkansas State vs. Mississippi Valley State Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas State Rank||Arkansas State AVG||Mississippi Valley State AVG||Mississippi Valley State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Red Wolves this season is Malcolm Farrington, who averages 15 points, three rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Omar El-Sheikh leads Arkansas State in rebounding, averaging 7.9 per game, while Caleb Fields leads the team in assists, distributing an average of five in each contest.
- Farrington makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Wolves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of four per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils Leaders
- Terry Collins scores 17.4 points and tacks on 1.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Delta Devils’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Alvin Stredic Jr.’s stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 9 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Mississippi Valley State rebounding leaderboard.
- Collins makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Delta Devils.