Table of Contents
The Chicago State Cougars (2-6) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to break a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (3-4) on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Arena: Moore Gymnasium
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first time this season when Bethune-Cookman is listed as the moneyline favorite.
- The Wildcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -153 or shorter.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Cougars have a 3-4 record against the spread.
- Bethune-Cookman’s average point total in matchups this year is 137.7, 3.2 points higher than the total in this game.
Chicago State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Chicago State has won one out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +131 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cougars are 4-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Cougars have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3 points or more.
- The average point total for Chicago State this season is 10.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bethune-Cookman vs. Chicago State Season Stat Comparison
|Bethune-Cookman Rank||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Chicago State AVG||Chicago State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Zion Harmon, who puts up 12.9 points per game along with 3.7 assists.
- Marcus Garrett is Bethune-Cookman’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 11.6 points per game.
- Harmon leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Chicago State Cougars Leaders
- Wesley Cardet Jr.’s points (15.4 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cougars’ leaderboards.
- Jahsean Corbett’s stat line of nine rebounds, 12.6 points and 0.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Chicago State rebounding leaderboard.
- Elijah Weaver is consistent from three-point range and leads the Cougars with two made threes per game.