Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Daniel Jones, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. NFC East foes square off in Week 13 when Jones’ New York Giants (7-4) take the field against the Washington Commanders (7-5) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Daniel Jones Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 195.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-110)
Daniel Jones Passing Stats
- Jones has thrown for 2,165 yards (196.8 per game) while completing 64.6% of his passes, with 10 TDs and four INTs.
- He’s also rushed 79 times for 451 yards and four touchdowns.
- Jones ranks 27th in the league with 18.5 completed passes per game (204 total completions this season).
- Jones has racked up 1,077 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 21st in the NFL.
- The Giants have run 47.2% passing plays and 52.8% rushing plays this season. They rank 25th in the NFL in scoring.
- Jones averages 124.5 passing yards per game in two matchups against the Commanders, 71.0 fewer yards his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Jones threw for more yards than this game’s 195.5-yard over/under once in those matchups.
- Jones had a TD pass once over that time.
Last 3 Games
- at Cowboys (11/24/2022): 21-of-35 (60%), 228 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsvs. Lions (11/20/2022): 27-of-44 (61.4%), 341 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs; 7 carries, 50 yards, 1 TDvs. Texans (11/13/2022): 13-of-17 (76.5%), 197 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 5 carries, 24 yards