The 2022 World Cup group phase (Group F) comes to an end for Croatia on December 1 at 10:00 AM ET, when it plays Belgium at Ahmed bin Ali Stadium. At 1-1-0, Croatia has picked up 4 points in the group stage. Belgium (1-0-1) has 3 points.
Belgium is +170 to win and take all three points, while Croatia is +168 to do the same. The odds of a draw are +227. Per the moneyline, Croatia has a 37.3% chance of winning this match.
The World Cup only comes around every four years, so there’s no time to waste. Get your friends and family together to start a World Cup pool here!
Croatia vs. Belgium Match Info
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 AM ET
- Venue: Ahmed bin Ali Stadium
Croatia Stats and Trends
- Croatia is ninth in the World Cup in goals scored (four overall, 2.0 per game), and Belgium is ninth in goals conceded (two, 1.0 per game). In World Cup qualifying, Croatia scored 21 goals (2.1 per game) and Belgium gave up six (0.8 per game).
- In terms of goal differential, Croatia is No. 4 in the World Cup at +3 (and was +17 in World Cup qualifying).
- Croatia played Canada in its previous match and was victorious 4-1. The victorious Croatia side took 13 shots, outshooting Canada by five.
- Croatia got two of its goals from Andrej Kramaric versus Canada.
Put your picks to the test in our free World Cup pool and support a great cause while competing for cash prizes and a jersey signed by the USMNT!
Belgium Stats and Trends
- Belgium has scored one goal in two matches in this tournament, and Croatia has allowed one in two matches. In World Cup qualifying, Belgium scored 25 goals (3.1 per game) and Croatia allowed four (0.4 per game).
- With 1 goal scored and 2 conceded, Belgium is No. 18 in the World Cup in goal differential. Its goal differential was +19 in World Cup qualifying.
- Belgium suffered a 2-0 defeat to Morocco in its last game on November 27, outshooting Morocco 11 to 10.
- Amadou Mvom Onana had a team-high two shots in the squad’s scoreless effort.
Croatia vs. Belgium Players to Watch
- Luka Modric had three goals and two assists for Croatia in World Cup qualifying.
- During this tournament, Kramaric has two goals (plus two goals and three assists in World Cup qualifying).
- Croatia’s Ivan Perisic has two assists in the current competition, and had three goals and two assists during the World Cup qualifying campaign.
- In the qualification campaign for the World Cup, Mario Pasalic had three goals and one assist.
- Belgium’s Toby Alderweireld has one assist for in this competition (zero goals). He tallied one assist in World Cup qualifying (zero goals).
- Hans Vanaken totaled three goals and four assists for Belgium in World Cup qualifiers.
- In World Cup qualifiers, Romelu Lukaku collected five goals with one assist.
- During the World Cup qualifying, Kevin De Bruyne totaled two goals and two assists for Belgium.
- In the most recent qualification campaign for the World Cup, Yannick Carrasco picked up one goal and two assists.
Chances to Win the World Cup
|Chance to Win the World Cup||Implied Probability||Overall Rank||Group Rank|
Pick to Win Croatia vs. Belgium
The best pick to win is Croatia.