Table of Contents
The Toronto Raptors (11-9) square off against the New Orleans Pelicans (12-8) as only 2.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and TSN. The point total for the matchup is 221.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Pelicans
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and TSN
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have put together an 8-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 80% of those games).
- Toronto has a record of 8-2 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -129 or shorter (winning 80%).
- So far this season, the Raptors have put together a 12-8-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Raptors are 5-4 against the spread.
- Toronto’s average point total in outings this year is 219.3, 2.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- In the Raptors’ 20 games with a set total, nine have hit the over (45%).
New Orleans Betting Stats & Info
- The Pelicans have been underdogs in seven games this season and won three (42.9%) of those contests.
- This season, New Orleans has won three of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least +109 on the moneyline.
- The Pelicans are 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans are 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for New Orleans this year is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Pelicans games have gone over the total 11 times this year.
Raptors vs. Pelicans Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Pelicans AVG||Pelicans Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- The Raptors get 19 points, six rebounds and 2.2 assists from OG Anunoby.
- Fred VanVleet’s averages this season are 18.6 points, 3.4 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game.
- The Raptors get 3.2 three-pointers per game out of VanVleet.
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- This season, Zion Williamson scores 22.5 points per game and adds 6.4 rebounds and four assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas puts up 12.9 points, 9.1 rebounds and two assists per game, while CJ McCollum adds 18.7 points, 5.1 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game.
- McCollum is the top scorer from distance for the Pelicans (among active players), hitting 2.4 threes per game.