The Cornell Big Red (5-1) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (3-3) on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at Bob Carpenter Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 151.5 in the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fightin’ Blue Hens vs. Big Red
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, Delaware
- Arena: Bob Carpenter Center
Delaware vs Cornell Betting Information
Delaware Betting Stats & Information
- Delaware has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not played as a moneyline favorite of -169 or shorter.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- The Big Red are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Delaware’s average point total in outings this season is 142.5, nine points fewer than the total in this game.
Cornell Betting Stats & Info
- Cornell lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Big Red have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +142.
- The Big Red are 3-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Big Red are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Cornell’s games this season is two more points than the point total of 151.5 in this outing.
Delaware vs. Cornell Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens leader in points and assists is Jameer Nelson Jr., who scores 19 points per game to go with three assists.
- Christian Ray leads Delaware in rebounding, grabbing 11.5 boards per game while also scoring 6.2 points a contest.
- Nelson leads the Fightin’ Blue Hens in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Cornell Big Red Leaders
- Greg Dolan has the top spot on the Big Red leaderboards for scoring (13.2 per game), rebounds (5.5 per game), and assists (4.5 per game).
- Keller Boothby is consistent from distance and leads the Big Red with 2.7 made threes per game.