Table of Contents
The Kent State Golden Flashes (5-2) are 7.5-point favorites as they look to extend a four-game home win streak when they take on the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (3-4) on Friday, December 2, 2022 at Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Flashes vs. Jackrabbits
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Kent, Ohio
- Arena: Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center
Kent State Betting Stats & Information
- Kent State has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Golden Flashes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -324 or shorter.
- The Golden Flashes have a 6-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jackrabbits have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 7.5 points or more this year (0-0-1).
- The average point total for Kent State’s games this season is 8.8 fewer points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- South Dakota State has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Jackrabbits have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +258 odds on them winning this game.
- The Jackrabbits have a 3-3-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Jackrabbits are 0-0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for South Dakota State this year is 6.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Kent State vs. South Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|Kent State Rank||Kent State AVG||South Dakota State AVG||South Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kent State Golden Flashes Leaders
- The Golden Flashes leader in points and assists is Sincere Carry, who scores 18.3 points per game along with 5.4 assists.
- Kent State’s best rebounder is Cli’Ron Hornbeak, who averages 6.3 boards per game in addition to his 6 PPG average.
- The Golden Flashes get the most three-point shooting production out of Miryne Thomas, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- The Jackrabbits’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Zeke Mayo with 12.6 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Alex Arians records more assists than any other South Dakota State player with 3.6 per game. He also scores 8 points and pulls down 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Mayo is dependable from distance and leads the Jackrabbits with 1.6 made threes per game.