Table of Contents
The LSU Tigers (6-1) host the UT Arlington Mavericks (4-4) after winning five home games in a row. The Tigers are double-digit favorites by 19 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, December 2, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 131 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arena: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
LSU Betting Stats & Information
- LSU has won all six games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -4444 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have compiled a 3-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Mavericks are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 19-point underdogs.
- The average point total in LSU’s games this year is four more points than the over/under of 131 in this matchup.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UT Arlington has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Mavericks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1425 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mavericks are 2-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 19-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in UT Arlington’s games this season is 2.5 more points than the point total of 131 for this outing.
LSU vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|LSU Rank||LSU AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
LSU Tigers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Adam Miller, who averages 17.7 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- K.J. Williams leads LSU in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Justice Hill leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Miller leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Shemar Wilson collects 8.9 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Mavericks, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- UT Arlington’s assist leader is Marion Humphrey with three per game. He also records 6.6 points per game and tacks on 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Aaron Johnson-Cash is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Mavericks, hitting 1.3 threes per game.