Table of Contents
The North Carolina Central Eagles (4-3) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Radford Highlanders (4-3) on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Radford, Virginia
- Arena: Dedmon Center
Radford Betting Stats & Information
- Radford has compiled a 2-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Highlanders have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -161 or shorter.
- The Highlanders are 4-1-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Radford has had set in matchups this year is 4.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Info
- North Carolina Central has been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +132 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Eagles have put together a 4-1-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 2-1 against the spread.
- North Carolina Central’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 142.9 points, 10.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Radford vs. North Carolina Central Season Stat Comparison
|Radford Rank||Radford AVG||North Carolina Central AVG||North Carolina Central Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- The Highlanders scoring leader is DaQuan Smith, who averages 12.1 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Radford’s leading rebounder is Shaquan Jules averaging seven boards per game and its best passer is Josiah Jeffers and his 5.3 assists per game.
- The Highlanders get the most three-point shooting production out of Smith, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- Eric Boone paces the Eagles in rebounds and assists with 5.1 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game.
- Justin Wright counts for 17 points per game, making him the top scorer on North Carolina Central’s team.
- Wright is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting two threes per game.