Table of Contents
The No. 2 Texas Longhorns (5-0) are favored (-6.5) to extend a five-game win streak when they host the No. 7 Creighton Bluejays (6-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 1, 2022 at Moody Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Bluejays
- Game Day: Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Longhorns have not played as a moneyline favorite of -305 or shorter.
- The Longhorns have gone 3-2-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total for Texas’ games this season is five fewer points than the total of 140 in this matchup.
Creighton Betting Stats & Info
- Creighton has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bluejays have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +244 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bluejays are 5-2-0 ATS this season.
- The average total for Creighton’s games this season is 11 more points than the point total of 140 for this outing.
Texas vs. Creighton Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Creighton AVG||Creighton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- The Longhorns scoring leader is Tyrese Hunter, who averages 16.2 per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Dillon Mitchell leads Texas in rebounding, averaging 6.8 per game, while Marcus Carr leads the team in assists, distributing an average of four in each contest.
- The Longhorns get the most three-point shooting production out of Carr, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner sits at the top of the Bluejays scoring leaderboard with 16.1 points per game. He also grabs 6.4 rebounds and averages 0.9 assists per game.
- The Creighton leaders in rebounding and assists are Baylor Scheierman with 9.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 12 points and 2.6 assists per game) and Ryan Nembhard with 5.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.7 points and 1.7 rebounds per game).
- Scheierman makes 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bluejays.